e call Zero Waste to protect all resources without polluting land, water or air without threatening the environment or human health by conscious production, consumption, reuse and recycling of products, packaging and materials.
Aims and applications
If we need to define in more detail, Zero Waste is the design of all products produced in such a way that it can reuse them in such a way that they do not harm nature and human health. It is a kind of nature-inspired vision to create a benefit-generating recycling cycle.
- We are creating new rules and policies that take a responsible approach to using and saving natural resources.
- After the use of their products, we share our experiences with the manufacturers so that they can be reused.
- In every sector of our society, we develop programs that will not waste our culture and give a sense of responsibility for our planet and future
- We are developing prototypes to give landfill furnaces and sites the availability to meet the Zero Waste vision
- Together with all the parties with whom we interact, we exchange information to develop new models. We share all collected data with official and academic circles.